.
.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Colours in my life - Green

Ok. It will be green.
I should make this post only tomorow but I couldn't resist.
Why should I, anyway ???
So, here it goes.
Green.

Greenery that came with the orchids my husband gave me.
Green

A corner in my home
Green

A window to the garden of Miramar Hotel in Madeira Island


Rain
Freshness
Raindrops

Some corner in Sintra
I like this corner

My green Harrods bag
Englishness

A corner of my mother's house
Corners of my mother's home

Any pears?
I always have them because one of my girls likes them very much
Any pears?

A fern my mother gave me
My mother gave me

A garden my husband made
Quinta do Relógio

My husband's apron
Here dressed by my oldest girl. The little one is my baby trying to put my husband's glasses inside the apron's pocket.
My husband's apron

Some plates I have
Portuguese plates

Looks like tomorow will be orange. Or maybe not.

1 comment:

Beti Copetti said...

Belíssimas fotos!! Linda idéia de mostrar uma cor, levando a um passeio maravilhoso a cada dia! Vou voltar amanhã pra ver se é laranja mesmo!!!!