.
.

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I can't wait

Dreaming about this

I'm so ansious and restless as a child: my husband is planning our holiday.
I keep remembering past years summers's holidays and I can't wait to go this year.
But I must wait a little more.
I'm always thinking about what I need to do to prepare the going, how many tshirts for this lot of people, skirts, shorts, socks and panties. I must not forget the arm bands for the little ones, to take to the pool..
And maybe I should, already, wash, dry, iron and keep away some clothes so I'll have less work when the time comes...
My mind doesn't stop.
Maybe it's the age, I think I'm going back to my childhood. I think never before I waited so much for our holiday.
Ah, the time is going so slowly!

In the picture: a scene of last year holiday. All that sea and flowers!...
I can't wait!

2 comments:

Esther said...

That lovely sea beckons! I don't blame you for being excited.

Lisa said...

Just wanted to leave a little message to tell you how much I enjoy your beautiful blog. I've been reading for a few months now (as usual, I can't remember how I found it, but it was your old one and then I happened by when you left a message to follow to here.) Do you take the photos? They're so nice.
L