.
.

Friday, August 22, 2008

Santiago de Compostela

Santiago de Compostela

The Cathedral.

Here I am. Sorry I'm a bit late and I leave you with only one picture. The reason is I'm very buzzy organizing all my holidays pictures, unpacking and tidying.
And I'm very lucky that i will only return to work next monday.
So, I'm all happy in my house.
I went shopping this morning and now I'm at home as I like to be.
Oh, hapiness!

And now, holidays report:

We went to wonderful religious places on our holidays: Bussaco, Braga, Tibães, Bom Jesus (Portugal) and Santiago de Compostela ( Galicia, Spain).
The above picture is the Cathedral of Santiago.


About Santiago:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_de_Compostela

and about the Cathedral here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathedral_of_Santiago_de_Compostela

More to follow.

No comments: