.
.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Show & Tell Friday



Again, here we are at Kelli's Show and Tell Friday.

Today I will show you some chest of drawers tresures.The first drawer shows some towells, pot holders and kitchen towels from previous Christmas. They are quite well so I will use them again this year- but I'm already window shopping for more and can't wait to buy them.




Here we see some kitchen towels and pot holders from my everyday collection.


And here again, from another angle. I must take more pictures of my kitchen towels. I like so much that kind of things, the domesticity emerging from a kitchen towel. I have a lot and I'm always having more.The more the merrier !

Show and Tell

See you next Friday.

8 comments:

Lara said...

Tudo tão bonito. Eu também aprecio muito todas estas coisas.
Uma sugestão: que tal tratarmo-nos por tu?
Quanto a Inglaterra, sou completamente apaixonada. Ia lá todos os meses se pudesse. Melhor ainda, vivia lá! Eu vivi lá um ano, em 1991, voltei 3 anos depois e nunca mais lá tinha voltado. Foi pouco tempo mas foi uma delícia!
Beijinhos

Hootin Anni said...

Oh, anything to do with Christmas makes me smile. But girl!!!----your drawers are just too neat and tidy. You wouldn't even WANT to see mine. [kidding!]

Come view my show n tell if you can find time. It's a new 'hobby' of mine started just this past week. Happy Friday, happy weekend.

Alexandra said...

What a nice collection!

Being Mrs Miles said...

They are wonderful - I keep recycling mine so that I can get more, luckily our thrift always has a nice supply.

Enjoyed seeing this!

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

What a great collection. I too love lots of kitchen towels and tablecloths :0)

Susie Homemaker said...

OOH, I collect linens like this also...yours are all so pretty...thanks for opening your drawers so we could peek! So nice!

Blessings,
Susie

Kelli said...

Beautiful kitchen linens...I love the strawberries!
~Kelli

JEWELGIRL said...

I like the vintagy Christmas linens!