.
.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

This Christmas


Since 21 December I don't know what is to go to the Internet.
Tidying and cleaning,



(isn't that shining?)
buying more presents, wrapping them, buying food of all kinds, making things... A bit of a stress.
My family came to my house to the Consoada, the Christmas Eve dinner, very important here.
They came also for Christmas lunch. I didn't tale any pictures of the dinner or the lunch. I completely forgot.

The only thing I can show you is my husband preparing the quailes and the goose.

I hope next Christmas will be better and more peaceful - we had some problems - but, in the whole - it was good.

Praise the Lord.

6 comments:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

And I'm so happy for you. You picked the perfect way, to spend your family Christmas.

Gayle said...

The goose looks like it was going to be good!

Annie Jeffries said...

Your final words echoed my experience of Christmas this year too. There were a few problems but all turned out well and what a relief that was to me. Wishing you a blessed new year.

Sandra said...

Glad you had a good Christmas.

Prospero Ano Novo...beijocas.

Alexandra said...

Christmas blessings to you and your family, and Prospero Ano Novo!

Jennyff said...

Happy New Year, I hope you have good times and good food.