.
.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A bit of pink


Today it's raining a lot. The same yesterday. It's gloomy and cold. I like the rain, as everybody knows, but I must say, I need some sun. As I'm at home today - yeeees! - I planed to do a lot of things. No. I'm doing just some little things. I feel I want to seat and read.
Mum need to rest too, said my 10 yo girl. Yes. I'm tired.


Well, to brighten a bit the day, I thought about posting some pictures of my flowers.
They don't mind the cold. Looks like it's always spring, around here. I'm dreaning with a bit of snow but n0thing happens.


That's ok. Maybe the snow would burn the flowers.
Pretty, aren't they.
See you tomorow, maybe.

2 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

So very pretty and I like that "maybe" right at the end. Hope you fully enjoyed doing nothing. Your sweet 10 year old is right on.

Gayle said...

Love the pink, one of my favorite colors. We have a new forecast of sunshine and warmer weather. Yea!!