.
.

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

I'm late, I'm late



Yes, as always. What about the good intentions of being on time this year? I am again late but I will not despair because it's not Christmas Eve yet so there is still hope.

What I still must do ?

  • to buy presents - yes, I have a lot bought already but not all
  • to wrap  - I haven't all presents wrapped, but I do have all the supplies: paper (a lot), ribbons,  Scotch tape (plenty)... I think I have everything.
  • to buy baking things - to say the truth, I even didn't see, for sure, what is really missing. I must do it today.
  • to finish all the cleaning and tidying I want to do before Christmas

Well, I must run and I'm so decided that on the 24 I will have all things wrapped (or almost all) Tat I will come here and tell the truth after Christmas.

Progress report will follow everyday - or almost.

2 comments:

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Such a beautiful blog!
Happy Advent and Christmas preparations!

P. said...

Thank you ! You can't imagine the good your words are doing to me. Happy Advent for you too !