.
.

Thursday, January 11, 2018

To be what you might have been




It's never too late to be what you are meant to be.

This is been in my mind since December. I looked back and regreted that I could have been better or that I could have done this and that and suddenly I understood that I can be what I meant to be and decided that I will do many things that I didn't in the way I should have done. It's not late, it's the time to do it, the time is now.

Then I searched for people who began doing some thing not when they were in their tweenties but much later. I found these graphics about famous people who just did that.





It's never too late to be what you might have been.

To be what you might have been  !!!

So...

Just

Start


Partying at  Organized 31 - This Is How We Roll Link Party

No comments: